• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

<> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 &

First off let me say
    Thanks to everyone in the PPC World out there who made this possible.... also everyone involved with PPCKitchen, GGuru, Conflipper, luv2chill, JustPCTech, Colonel, Da_G, JooJooBee, Showaco, Tom Codon, BikeandDestroyX (for the FTP), and everyone else on PPCGeeks and everywhere else that I didn't list directly!!!!!!......

POST #1 = Base ROM's for Download
    POST #2 = Updater App/Wallpapers (working on it)
    POST #3 = Themes/Taskbar Themes/Cabs (working on it)

These are my Base ROM's. Theme's are stock, so you can either download the appropriate cabs from here or through the built in updater, more on this in post 2 and 3. This is a list of
    What's in the Base ROMs

Medium Hill New Life Updater
    psShutXP (power key linked edition)
    Office 2010 Mobile in 23518 Older version in 21887
    Foxit PDF Reader
    Marketplace
    Total Commander
    Kevtris
    Chess
    Teeter
    Solitaire
    Mobile Mines
    PHM RegEdit
    CleanRAM
    Opera 9.7/ 9.5 in 2.5 ROMs
    Skyfire 1.5
    Facebook
    HTC WiFi Sharing
    JBlend Java
    Album 3.2
    E-Natives (with reg edits)
    Verzion or Sprint MMS (no mms for USCC(don't have a package currently)
    Youtube
    Midomi Music ID
    Netflix
    HTC Voice Recorder
    Google Maps
    Quick GPS
    Volume Control from Leo
    reStart
    chome editor
    Mortscript
    4-Row Start Menu
    Advanced Config v3.3

Titanium Builds -- SYS 23518 & 21887

The Titanium Builds are very stable and smooth.

1-8-2010

23518 <--> 21887

Sprint <--> Sprint

Verizon <--> Verizon

USCC <--> USCC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sense 2.5 1922 Builds -- SYS 23518 & 21887

1-9-2010

23518 <--> 21887

Uploading <--> Sprint

Uploading <--> Verizon

Uploading <--> USCC

Last edited by D/\SH; January 09, 2010, 11:35 AM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: (01-03-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 &amp; 6.5 - Sense 2.1/2.5 &amp; Titanium

First off let me say
    Thanks to everyone in the PPC World out there who made this possible.... also everyone involved with PPCKitchen, GGuru, Conflipper, luv2chill, JustPCTech, Colonel, Da_G, JooJooBee, Showaco, Tom Codon, BikeandDestroyX (for the FTP), and everyone else on PPCGeeks and everywhere else that I didn't list directly!!!!!!......

SYS 23518 Sense 2.5 w/ MH ROM Updater
    This ROM is for Sprint, Verizon and US Cellular. This is Sense 2.5 with the Stock Manila Background. Medium Hill New Life Updater is cooked in and is located on the Start Menu. It is fully functional, I just haven't transferred everything to the FTP directories yet. I have ALOT of CAB'ing to do to make this work right. Once I get the FTP's filled with the right files in the right folders, you will easily be able to switch between any theme, taskbar theme/icons, wallpapers you want. And easily grab CAB files to install as well as fixes. ROM download and install will be included in the future release of the app as well as a couple other small fixes. MMS does work on this ROM, just not through the messaging tab. Please use the text app located in the Accessories Folder in the Start Menu, I have up'ed the send size of MMS to 20MB (hope that's enough, lol). Call History also works, and phone Canvas glitches are gone. Although I haven't ran it long enough to get a good feel for it. I also put the picture of the index of ROM's below because i just wanted to suggest that that's a good way to check to see which ROM's have been updated and when.

What in the ROM?:

Sense 2.5 1922
    Medium Hill New Life Updater
    psShutXP (power key linked edition)
    Office 2010 Mobile
    Foxit PDF Reader
    Marketplace
    Total Commander
    Kevtris
    Chess
    Teeter
    Solitaire
    Mobile Mines
    PHM RegEdit
    CleanRAM
    Opera 9.7
    Skyfire 1.5
    Facebook
    HTC WiFi Sharing
    JBlend Java
    Album 3.2
    E-Natives (with reg edits)
    Verzion or Sprint MMS (no mms for USCC(don't have a package currently)
    Youtube
    Midomi Music ID
    Netflix
    HTC Voice Recorder
    Google Maps
    Quick GPS
    Volume Control from Leo
    reStart
    chome editor
    Mortscript
    4-Row Start Menu
    Advanced Config v3.3

Click on Images below for Sprint ROM Download

VERIZON VERSION (23517, have not uploaded 23518 yet)

USCC VERSION(23517, have not uploaded 23518 yet)

SYS 28014 Sense 2.1 & Titanium

Showcase Task Manager (with custom edits)
    HTC Addicts Clean RAM
    Advanced Config Tool V3.3
    psShutXP
    PHM RegEdit
    Google Maps V3.2.1
    Opera 9.70.16983.0
    JBlend Java
    Sprint MMS
    EZInput SIP 2.0.349240 - Sprint Layout
    reStart
    cHome editor V1.6
    Mortscript
    CommManager WiFi
    Skyfire v1.5
    4 Row Start Menu
    New Custom bottom taskbar Icons

Known Bugs for Sense 2.1
    "All People" SoftKey on People Tab resets TF. Just hit start button and back out for a duct tape fix, until a permanent fix is implemented. Adding favorites works fine on people tab for contacts, as well as contacts in accessories or using the phone softkey on the hometab to access contacts.

Known Bugs for Sense 2.5
    MMS does not work at this time. Landscape manila images are not aligned properly.

To activate Animated Weather on the Home Tab, go to HTC Settings tab, wallpaper and select default.

Signature Series ROM's Download in Post #3

Verizon & USCC ROM's Download at the bottom of Post #3

Click an Image above for 6.5.3 28011 Titanium on the left and 6.5 21884 Titanium on the right. Or click on the bottom left image for 6.5 21884 Sense 2.1 ROM or the bottom right image for 6.5.3 28011 Sense 2.1 ROM.

Sense 2.5 1922 Sprint SYS 28205

Only Issues with this are MMS not working, and Landscape is working but the image is not aligned properly right now (working on this one). Other than those two things, everything else should work. Click image below for download.

Last edited by D/\SH; January 09, 2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: (01-03-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 &amp; 6.5 - Sense 2.1/2.5 &amp; Titanium

Signature Series

Signature series will be a series of ROM's that will not get as much support as the main ROM, but will get the treatment of custom themes and bottom taskbar buttons and icons. I will release new ones when I get the ideas or time. I hope you enjoy them.

Programs Added:

Office Suite
      Chess
      Pandora Radio
      Yahoo GO
      Facebook Mobile
      Facebook IM
      Midomi Music ID
      Netflix Mobile Manager

Pink Edition Titanium SYS 28205
      Updated 1-5-2010
      This ROM has everything above as well as:
      Windows Live/Messenger
      Adobe Reader
      Reg Edits from this post
      MarketPlace

Middle Hill ROM

This ROM is the Same as the regular 28011 Titanium ROM but with a brand new theme and added programs. Same notes from Post #2 apply to this ROM as well, so make sure you read Post #2. Enjoy!! Click on image to download.

Winter ROM Beta

This ROM is the Same as the regular 28011 Sense 2.1 ROM but with a brand new theme and added programs. Same notes from Post #2 apply to this ROM as well, so make sure you read Post #2. Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD

Amber ROM Beta
      This ROM is the Same as the regular 28011 Sense 2.1 ROM but with a brand new theme and added programs. Same notes from Post #2 apply to this ROM as well, so make sure you read Post #2. Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD
      make sure you activate animated weather as per instructions in Post #2

Verizon ROM's

Included in ROM:

Verizon Carrier
      Verizon MMS
      Default Verizon SIP

Same rules in post #2 apply to this ROM.
      Click on left image for Sense 2.1 or right image for Titanium.

Click on image on bottom left for SYS 21884 6.5 Titanium or image on the bottom right for SYS 28011 6.5.3 Titanium Middle Hill ROM

Verizon Sense 2.5 1922 SYS 28205

Only Issues with this are MMS not working, and Landscape is working but the image is not aligned properly right now (working on this one). Other than those two things, everything else should work. Click on image for download.

Downloads

This section is for random file and cab downloads. Click on Description for file download.

Stock Manila Background manila files (Please use included Total Commander app in the Utilities folder to move these 4 files into the main Windows directory of your phone)

Stock Black top and bottom taskbar files, with original grey bubble buttons for the bottom (just drop these in your main Windows directory on your phone).

Red and Black wallpaper from one of my posts about 2.5 ROM. This is just a JPG image. If using 2.5 or 2.1 ROM, landscape image will still be jumbled as this will not override the lanscape manila. This will just fix the portrait mode. And you can also select it in "startmenu>settings>home>use this background" to select it for your start menu screen as well. This image will be used in future ROM's so this will be removed when that day comes.

Red and Black matching Top and Bottom Taskbar to round out the theme, Drop these into the main Windows directory per usual instructions.

Windows Live/Messenger CAB

Adobe Reader CAB

i take no credit for this rom and originally found at link below:
      Code:
      http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100274
      Last edited by D/\SH; January 09, 2010, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 &amp; 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 &amp; Titanium S

updated with newest version

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: (01-05-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 &amp; 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 &amp; Titanium S

updated with newest version and pink build

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: (01-07-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.x &amp; 6.5 - Sense &amp; Titanium w/ New in

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: &lt;&gt; 01-08-2010 &lt;&gt; Medium Hill ROM's &lt;&gt; Sense 2.5 &amp; Titanium &lt;&gt; SYS 2188

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: &lt;&gt; 01-09-2010 &lt;&gt; Medium Hill ROM's &lt;&gt; Sense 2.5 &amp; Titanium &lt;&gt; SYS 2188

updating in the works and waiting for uploads to be complete.

Comment

Working...