X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mkc90
    • Sep 15

Re ALIENXbyPROBEX for Diamond PRO

Originally posted by D/\SH
    there will be a gfx folder and how can we post that here? it wont do any good for you? and what are you talking about on the rest you are piecing stuff together and have lost me.
    im so sorry okay well i just remember i was installing a different cab thats why i couldnt see the gfx folder sorry dude .. Well is there anyway u can post the throttle lock cab and the S2U2 cab here please .. i found some but they dont work .. idk why ..=( but oh well hopefully u can post the cabs.. oh and another thing when i install the diamond config the first file we suppose to get first .. i get an error when im trying to open the file idk why ??.

i can probably figure that out but i need the cabs please

Thanks for your patients sorry again

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Re ALIENXbyPROBEX for Diamond PRO

Originally posted by mkc90
      im so sorry okay well i just remember i was installing a different cab thats why i couldnt see the gfx folder sorry dude .. Well is there anyway u can post the throttle lock cab and the S2U2 cab here please .. i found some but they dont work .. idk why ..=( but oh well hopefully u can post the cabs.. oh and another thing when i install the diamond config the first file we suppose to get first .. i get an error when im trying to open the file idk why ??.

i can probably figure that out but i need the cabs please

Thanks for your patients sorry again
      they do work you have to use something other than internet explorer... we suggest firefox. you will not get the corrupt error as long as you do that

Comment

• mkc90
        • Sep 15

Re: ALIENX-by-PROBEX for Diamond PRO

i always use firefox as my browser...

i can download it right and put in my tp witout a problem i install just like the video says to do it ...( diamond config theme ) and when i try to open it i get an error ..

and sorry bout the other post from the ROM thread i just want it to know if i could intall touch flo 3d in the titanium rom but i guess not ..i belive i did that in some other rom but i cant remember

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

well when do you get the eror on your computer when you extract or what? what type of file is it a .theme? if so you need the tf 3d customization tool and you will be good.... you have to be using stock rom that has touchflo 2.0 but this will not have landscape support since made for the diamond.

Comment

• mkc90
            • Sep 15

ok no the error i get it when i open the toucflo config with my to..n gives me error n the details...n yes its the the .theme file..n well i was using touch flo 3d ..not 2.D n well aint gna change the titanum rom till later because its one of the best roms i ever have but anyways..is there any titanum themes out there like this one ??

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

ok no the error i get it when i open the toucflo config with my to..n gives me error n the details...n yes its the the .theme file..n well i was using touch flo 3d ..not 2.D n well aint gna change the titanum rom till later because its one of the best roms i ever have but anyways..is there any titanum themes out there like this one ??
              this is for touchflo and your saying your on a custom titanium only rom..... of course it will not work and no i didnt say 2d and 3d i said 3d and 3d2 or 3d 2.1 or 3d 2.5, or even 3d 2.6 so if you are on any of the latter version of touchflo and not just touchlo 3d this will not work

Comment

• mkc90
                • Sep 15

okay thank u dash

Comment

• mkc90
                  • Sep 15

hey dash i finally got the theme in my phone yay thanks lol

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

hey dash i finally got the theme in my phone yay thanks lol
                    glad that you got it now enjoy

Comment

• nass1470
                      • Jun 19

Hi all
                      I am quite new...regarding Windows mobile . I am jumping from Nokia 5320 to HTC Touch HD.
                      I hope that this is a good choice.
                      I would like to get some instructions about how and what needs to be done to be able to install this wonderful theme: AlienX (steps that I need to follow).
                      Thank you very much.

I wish you all a Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Re: Re ALIENXbyPROBEX for Diamond PRO

Originally posted by nass1470
                        Hi all
                        I am quite new...regarding Windows mobile . I am jumping from Nokia 5320 to HTC Touch HD.
                        I hope that this is a good choice.
                        I would like to get some instructions about how and what needs to be done to be able to install this wonderful theme: AlienX (steps that I need to follow).
                        Thank you very much.

I wish you all a Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        this will not work on your device... this si for the touch rpo which has a different resolution than your hd thus meaning it wouldnt display correctly.

Comment

• raraila
                          • Jan 05

good theme.. thanks a lot

Comment

• jr5416
                            • May 12

Re Re ALIENXbyPROBEX for Diamond PRO

Originally posted by raraila
                            good theme.. thanks a lot
                            Make sure you hit that marked as installed and thank the author and make a member intro bro !!!
                            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...