• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: ;SilenceRom_011

Originally posted by medic88
    I am at a lost for words! I have been running 010 for a couple days and WOW!!!
    I honestly don't know where to start. This ROM is GREAT!!!
    Its fast, responsive, stable and not loaded with a lot of crap. I have been a Mighty fan for a long time and have flashed his ROMs since the beginning, but this ROM has made me a SILENCE believer.
    Besides the "kick start" i had to do to get internet and weather working, I have only had to soft reset once.
    Themes don't seem to slow it down. I had Pewter on a couple other ROMS but i found that Sense would lag. But not with Silence.
    Not going to bother flashing 011 since 012 seems to be in the works with new goodies he says!
    I recommend this ROM to anyone! My favorite to date...............Thanks SILENCE!!!
    i told you guys never doubt the dash :)

Comment

• medic88
      • Aug 27

Re ;SilenceRom_011

Originally posted by D/\SH
      i told you guys never doubt the dash :)
      haha........Never will i ever again...lol!

Comment

• tek
        • Nov 26

Re: ║Jan.04.10║║SilenceRom_011║║Speed║║Stability║

Someone said they were having problems after loading up DUSK Theme. That maybe they dowloaded the Wrong one. I just Downloaded SILENCE 11 ROM. What do I download for the dusk theme. I see these CABS
        Dusk_6.5_WM_21864_Ta..> 02-Jan-2010 12:11 1.0M
        Dusk_HTC-WM_Wallpape..> 02-Jan-2010 12:11 47K
        Dusk_Leo_Manila_2.1.CAB 02-Jan-2010 12:11 4.4M
        Dusk_Manila_2.1_Tran..>
        a taskbar, wallpapers, manila cab and transparent slider, So I assume the 2.1 manila cab gives us the theme. Where is there another Dusk theme? I didnt want to download the wrong one but i only see one

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0736 --------

NEVERMIND.. I just installed all 4. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! I LOVE THIS ROM!! After a bugged out 2.5 im so happy to be on a 2.1. It looks slick, but I could see myseld getting tired of the black and white quick. the Task Bar is hot though.

The clocks DASH. I watched your video Twice man. I am tapping all over the place and I can not get the clock to change. I installed WM wallaper cab, Leo Manila cab, Transparent slider and Taskbar Cab. and audiopara3 even though I dont know what that is.

But is there something im missing to get the clocks to change? Is there another way to change the clock without tapping the screen. Still waiting to see if I have any MMS Problems, or sms prob......... Oh NM she just txt me. TXT is apparently working. But no work on picture mail yet. If it doesnt I think it might be her ROM

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0816 --------

update
        Just txt me back. she never got a pic. Im wondering if its her phone
        Last edited by tek; January 06, 2010, 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• inkjammer
          • May 25

Love the rom but I have to have Sprint Nav. is there any way I can put Sprint Nav. on this ROM?

Comment

• rapfan97
            • Oct 13

Re

Here is the Sprint Nav cab....just install it and you should be good to go....
            Attached Files

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by tek
              Someone said they were having problems after loading up DUSK Theme. That maybe they dowloaded the Wrong one. I just Downloaded SILENCE 11 ROM. What do I download for the dusk theme. I see these CABS
              Dusk_6.5_WM_21864_Ta..> 02-Jan-2010 12:11 1.0M
              Dusk_HTC-WM_Wallpape..> 02-Jan-2010 12:11 47K
              Dusk_Leo_Manila_2.1.CAB 02-Jan-2010 12:11 4.4M
              Dusk_Manila_2.1_Tran..>
              a taskbar, wallpapers, manila cab and transparent slider, So I assume the 2.1 manila cab gives us the theme. Where is there another Dusk theme? I didnt want to download the wrong one but i only see one

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0736 --------

NEVERMIND.. I just installed all 4. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! I LOVE THIS ROM!! After a bugged out 2.5 im so happy to be on a 2.1. It looks slick, but I could see myseld getting tired of the black and white quick. the Task Bar is hot though. and as for the picmail if you ran the carrier cab from the provisioning folder on the start menu and reset you will be good to go with picmail... never failed me once so may just be her phone. i would try someone else possibly.

The clocks DASH. I watched your video Twice man. I am tapping all over the place and I can not get the clock to change. I installed WM wallaper cab, Leo Manila cab, Transparent slider and Taskbar Cab. and audiopara3 even though I dont know what that is.

But is there something im missing to get the clocks to change? Is there another way to change the clock without tapping the screen. Still waiting to see if I have any MMS Problems, or sms prob......... Oh NM she just txt me. TXT is apparently working. But no work on picture mail yet. If it doesnt I think it might be her ROM

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0816 --------

update
              Just txt me back. she never got a pic. Im wondering if its her phone

for the clock trouble that you are facing it is a special clock pack that i used from gsm that works just fine.... if you click on the video in the first post than to the right you will find the link to the version of the theme that i used... just dont use the dialer from the link otherwise it will cause you some issues. if you need someone to test with send me a pm and ill give you my number

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: ║Jan.09.10║║SilenceRom_012║║Speed║║Stability║

updated with newest version

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

SilenceROM

updated with newest version
                  Just flashed to this update will be back with my findings hope this rom is smooth just like 009
                  sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

omg you dont even know. i went to the stock verizon for a couple hours before this got updated early early in the morning. the new kernal is bad ass and by far the best out there.... everythign is smoother and quicker. the texting is more fluent and couldnt ask for more in a rom :)

Comment

• raulsosa
                      • Dec 27

i just downloaded the rom and going to check it out right now

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

SilenceROM

omg you dont even know. i went to the stock verizon for a couple hours before this got updated early early in the morning. the new kernal is bad ass and by far the best out there.... everythign is smoother and quicker. the texting is more fluent and couldnt ask for more in a rom :)
                        What do u mean by kernel bro and so far the rom is beasting
                        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: SilenceROM

Originally posted by jr5416
                          What do u mean by kernel bro and so far the rom is beasting
                          it taken from the verizon tp2 wm 6.5 leaked rom.... just new updates thats going to allow things to be more stable since it was supposed to be there natively.

Comment

• MikeyD
                            Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                            • Apr 25

hell with stock im flashing this
                            Can't Access Something Click Here
                            Can't Find Something Click Here
                            Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
                            sigpic
                            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
                            FOLLOW THE RULES
                            AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
                            PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• Mike20PR
                              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                              • Mar 31

re

been running HDFL with 2.5 SenseUI for a couple of days and i gotta say, D@MN!!! this thing is responsive and smooth even for a 2.5 ROM. Havent had any issues yet..... loving it
                              ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                              ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                              ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                              ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• ON3/\L
                                SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                                • Jan 28

Re re

Originally posted by Mike20PR
                                been running HDFL with 2.5 SenseUI for a couple of days and i gotta say, D@MN!!! this thing is responsive and smooth even for a 2.5 ROM. Havent had any issues yet..... loving it
                                HDFL? I'm running MM war rom 2.5..but I haven't heard of HDFL..or have I? Could you please refresh my memory?......thnx.. and this update is for the 2.1 ver only correct? I thinking about flashing but I like 2.5 and mms is working on my war rom so just trying to wait it out some but if this is good to go I'm there! Also.. I've had some minor issues w mm rom 2.5 war edition.. but you say no issues on the silence 2.5? I might have to flash that one
                                sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                                Code:
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                                Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

Working...