ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Warning for streetracer8605: Posting (Wrong Section) Thread

User: streetracer8605
    Infraction: Posting (Wrong Section) Thread

Administrative Note:
    Please post in the correct areas!!!

Message to User:
    Please post in the correct areas!! You dont have a skin! You have a question

I apologize if this is noobish of me, but I can't seem to find a theme for spb mobile shell that has the joker/dark knight style to it. I'd love to make one but I'm not that familiar with how to do this stuff yet. I know how to build engines and modify cars, not modify phones. lol. I've seen one for the manila software, but I'd like something similar for this software since it isn't as much as a memory hog as far as i know as the manila touchflo2d is. It'd be neat to have the clock look like the one from the s2u2 theme. I have downloaded the images for the s2u2 theme and the manila theme, but I'm clueless on how to apply them to make a theme for mobil shell. Could someone please make one, or inform me how to do so? I've seen theme request in the other threads, but not in this one. So that's why I'm making this thread, or I would just make a post in a thread for theme request for the mobile shell. If you need me to send you the images from the manila theme and s2u2 theme I'll be more than happy to email them to you. Thanks for any and all help/advice.
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
Working...