[App] UNI-ROM UPDATER For SPJ v2.0.0 (HTC Devices Only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

[App] UNI-ROM UPDATER For SPJ v2.0.0 (HTC Devices Only)

Uni-rom updater is short for "universal rom updater"

First i would like to thank elgos for the app that he developed and It was tweaked by me for spj.

What is Uni-ROM Updater? basically if you're having issue with your device and you would like to return it back to sprint for repairs or you just wanted a rooted stock version with minimal changes then this app is for you.

Planned features updates: add radio, wimax

How do this work?

well first, this will be incorporated with all phillyfinest rom.I will attached a zip folder with the rom you're running so you flash the zip and it'll make the changes needed so it can work.

This may work with other roms but then it may not.In order for this to work, i'm gonna need your build.prop file from the rom you're running so i can add a line of code.then you'll be able to download the stock rom

- to take out the build.prop from you're device, you can do it from the traditional way or from adb command once you're in command line then in this order type in "adb pull build.prop /system/build.prop"

What device would this work for?

this will work only for HTC device for ex: heroc, htc evo 4g, evo shift, evo 3D

- For the best download experience i suggest that when downloading the rom you're using wifi.I tested it using 3g network and it was a bit slow.It may corrupt your file,sprint is known to put a cap on download speed.

- The developer created this app to work along with clockwork recovery.I personally don't use clockwork so the added feature in this app will not work if you're using amon recovery.So in order to flash the stock rom you need to get into recovery manually after you download the rom in "uniromupdater folder".If you're using clockwork then everything else will be fine just follow the instructions

- In settings > repositories list, you'll notice a list of device choose the one you're using

feature list, radio and wimax radios is now available for download,via the rom list.

qrcode
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
Working...