Yo Lalo got another for you

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07
    • 32484

    Yo Lalo got another for you

    i was wondering when you get a chance bro if you could make me another avatar..... just take the dimensions off my current and be creative and whip up whatever looks good. Thanks bro.
  • lalo41
    I930 User
    • Mar 06
    • 305

    #2
    Re: Yo Lalo got another for you



    hope you like it the 3 are different flashing letters

    Comment

    • D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07
      • 32484

      #3
      Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

      thats tight bro i like...... rep given... Thanks Again

      Comment

      • puertoblack2003
        OG Member
        • Nov 08
        • 8217

        #4
        Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

        Originally posted by lalo41


        hope you like it the 3 are different flashing letters
        hey lalo might as well keep it flowing same style and all but with my user name if its to long then abbreviate it to pb in caps..

        thanks :Drogar-Sick(LBG):

        SPJ Bulletin @
        forum.smartphonejunkie.org
        Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

        Comment

        • lalo41
          I930 User
          • Mar 06
          • 305

          #5
          Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

          YO I CLOSE THE WINDOW OF PHOTOSHOP I HAVE TO MAKE IT ALL OVER AGAIN I CAN MAKE YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT

          Originally posted by puertoblack2003
          hey lalo might as well keep it flowing same style and all but with my user name if its to long then abbreviate it to pb in caps..

          thanks :Drogar-Sick(LBG):

          Comment

          • lalo41
            I930 User
            • Mar 06
            • 305

            #6
            Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

            hope you like it pb

            Comment

            • lalo41
              I930 User
              • Mar 06
              • 305

              #7
              Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

              no dark bg

              Comment

              • puertoblack2003
                OG Member
                • Nov 08
                • 8217

                #8
                Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

                Originally posted by lalo41
                hope you like it pb

                yea bro thats hot... i see someone hooked it up for me ....lol...hey lalo i was going to say if you make a few samples so when the members see what you have they can chose and make a request..what ya think???

                SPJ Bulletin @
                forum.smartphonejunkie.org
                Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

                Comment

                • lalo41
                  I930 User
                  • Mar 06
                  • 305

                  #9
                  Re: Yo Lalo got another for you

                  yeah is ok but when i get some free time lol

                  Originally posted by puertoblack2003
                  yea bro thats hot... i see someone hooked it up for me ....lol...hey lalo i was going to say if you make a few samples so when the members see what you have they can chose and make a request..what ya think???

                  Comment

                  Working...