Brokerage Info and Whats the deal with it.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Brokerage Info is stated below.

Admins will take on brokerage however they see fit.
    The reasons as to why admins may charge fees during brokerage is because:

1. Once an item gets to us, we have to ship it off again, and Shipping COSTS TIME & MONEY.

2. We have to go out of our way to ship someone elses item. We also have to store the item until the other item gets to us as well.

If for example, i was trading between an i830 and an i860 with cash... i would charge each person $20. $10 would be for shipping, and $10 would be brokerage fees.

Of course, this has to change with each brokerage as shipping an XBOX is alot more expensive then shipping a SIM card.

So the brokerage fee for shipping a SIM card might be: $13
    And the brokerage fee for shipping an XBOX might be $40

P.S. NO OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO DO BROKERAGE UNLESS BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER AGREE THAT PERSON IS TRUSTWORTHY.

We do NOT want people complaining about getting scammed by the middle man when you did not pay brokerage fees for an admin to do it. We do not have access to that middle man's house, or his mail info so we can't prove or disprove anything.

Admins, when doing brokerage, will always ship with delivery confirmation and insurance, but are not responsible for any damaged packages. That, is a USPS issue.

Contact an admin, inform him of what you are shipping, and he'll give u the brokerage fee for yourself.
    The fee applies to BOTH people doing trades. (although if your trading an XBOX for an i860, the brokerage for 1 person might be smaller then the other)

IN ADDITION:
    Both items have to be shipped to the broker. Regardless how close they might live to the admin or whatever the case may be. This is to ensure that no one gets screwed over.

If there's any objections to this, please feel free to just send it to each other, as no one is FORCING you guys to take brokerage option... it just makes more sense this way. NO way of getting scammed, because if the item is not what was described, then item will be shipped back to the person instead of being shipped to you, and now u have a empty package and no phone, get me?

Some items are useless to do brokerage with. Ex: a SIM card, a clip, etc
    Brokerage is more for $100 and up items.

To end it off:
    If you are unwilling or unable to afford and pay brokerage fees, then don't do brokerage.
    If you are scammed, we do not have any control over that.
Working...